Sunday, October 05, 2008

Vampire Castle Update



I've spent the entire weekend designing and writing the model behind the "The Fruit Machine", the first instalment is "Vampire Castle". I haven't yet decided whether there will be other machines, however the code is entirely a -well designed- *1* tier event driven "Fruit Machine" model. Simply put, the design mirrors an "abstract" fruit machine, with abstract boards, abstract components, etc etc, and so has a clear defined structure, allowing for multiple differing implementations, i.e. fruit machines to "sit on top". The domain logic (the features) are tightly integrated into the implementation because I need to keep memory overhead low and the logic is highly specific to the implementation, i.e. the Vampire Castle machine.

Although my time is mostly limited to weekends I would estimate a release within the next month.

No comments: